S scratchs AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 13, 2012 #1 Just wondering,if every thing goes right..I'll be playing..just hope I hit'em well..but two an out is okay too..then I can watch it all.
Just wondering,if every thing goes right..I'll be playing..just hope I hit'em well..but two an out is okay too..then I can watch it all.
brandoncook26 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 13, 2012 #2 You do know that it already started, right???
S scratchs AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 14, 2012 #3 Yeah..my friend called an told me he had the dates screwed up..I don't play in big events very often..He had offered to take me with him,an seeings how I have nothing but time,I thought why not..I'll just go over to the coast an play.
Yeah..my friend called an told me he had the dates screwed up..I don't play in big events very often..He had offered to take me with him,an seeings how I have nothing but time,I thought why not..I'll just go over to the coast an play.
blah blah Shoebat Feb 14, 2012 #4 It's not just one event- it's several tournaments, each with different start dates. Last edited: Feb 14, 2012