Who's going to the Olympia Open II?

calcuttaman

Pool Player
Silver Member
Just confirmed (ie: got permission from the wife) that I will be going to the Olympia Open II at the Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc, WI.

Who's going? I've met lots of AZ members all over the place and always enjoy meeting more.

More info on this event at http://drpool.net
 
I am going to the Olympia Open II. I am sure that there will be a decent turnout. I expect to see a lot of action. The waters will be amuck with sharks that is for sure...
 
calcuttaman said:
Just confirmed (ie: got permission from the wife) that I will be going to the Olympia Open II at the Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc, WI.

Who's going? I've met lots of AZ members all over the place and always enjoy meeting more.

More info on this event at http://drpool.net
Oconomowoc is a hop skip and a jump for me. When is it?

EDIT: Sorry just read it. I may have to check it out.
 
Back
Top