Why do pros do bar box tournaments? Serious reply's only

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I have seen some videos online of Shane and Earl etc doing bar box tournaments. I am wondering why they do these? Is it a they need the money thing? Is it cause they are contractually obligated to? Is it because they want to? I mean I do not like bar boxes and I am assuming pro's do not ether. If I was a pro I would consider bar boxes beneath me. So I was wondering. Please only post serious reply's I am legit asking. Non serious reply's will be reported.

Thanks
That is quite an assumption you're making that pros don't like bar tables. Even if they don't, they are pros and if an event pays well and it is an open tournament they should compete. Some of the calcuttas are sky-high as well, making it totally worth their while.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I have seen some videos online of Shane and Earl etc doing bar box tournaments. I am wondering why they do these? Is it a they need the money thing? Is it cause they are contractually obligated to? Is it because they want to? I mean I do not like bar boxes and I am assuming pro's do not ether. If I was a pro I would consider bar boxes beneath me. So I was wondering. Please only post serious reply's I am legit asking. Non serious reply's will be reported.

Thanks

$$$$

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We use to say no stupid questions, just dumb mistakes because people were embarrassed to ask a question.

The internet has proven that at times....................

YES there are dumb questions!

It is also a steady reminder of the old saying "Just because you can say something it doesn't mean you should."