So I understand that oscar and his dad don't play each other, but why exactly is that? Does the dad falt out forfeit, how exactly does that go?
I can't see not wanting to play against my family is a tournament that we both entered. I grew up competing with my older brothers at everything that they were good at and using that as my drive to get better, also using it as a measure to see why I'm at and getting advice along the way (had an opportunity to beat brother in the 100 M something he already known for but got off the gas at the finish and lost, he gave me a talking to about it and it stuck in my mind ever event). So why wouldn't I want to spar for real with my blood, he forfeit at the end if that's your plan and if that person has a better chance of advancing but play and help bring each other along, we're not talking about gambling and winning money off of you relative just healthy competition.
I can't see not wanting to play against my family is a tournament that we both entered. I grew up competing with my older brothers at everything that they were good at and using that as my drive to get better, also using it as a measure to see why I'm at and getting advice along the way (had an opportunity to beat brother in the 100 M something he already known for but got off the gas at the finish and lost, he gave me a talking to about it and it stuck in my mind ever event). So why wouldn't I want to spar for real with my blood, he forfeit at the end if that's your plan and if that person has a better chance of advancing but play and help bring each other along, we're not talking about gambling and winning money off of you relative just healthy competition.