why is bcn so choppy

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for the first time my coverage is real choppy, alot of buffering, pauses, still screens with sound. this has not happened before but I did not watch at all the last 2 days. and just started today. anybody else having this problem? I have cable net and plenty of memory. is this a bcn issue? not fun and if this is what everybody is gong through I can see why there was all the complaining a couple of days ago.
 
I just posted on this topic. It's not only choppy but they are allowing background music, switching from table to table mid shots, not mic'ing people up right.
 
Thanks for nothing BCN!

After trying every single day to watch a decent pro match on BCN, all I get is kids or old men shooting the balls into the rail messing around on the TV table, some guy checking out "the action", and other miscellaneous activities. The few pro matches that I got to see were so choppy I had to turn the computer off before it was over...

Your best feature last year was the on-demand pro matches. I feel gypped because I payed the $29.99 expecting to have that feature. Next year, BCN, please let your customers know if there will be an on-demand feature. And if there isn't, you are getting no money from me.
 
This sucks
Serber vs. Joyner is the match I've most wanted to watch.
And yet..........

BCN? Never again.
 
Back
Top