why pool is a great game!

j_kronz79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
in clinton, iowa this weekend. i got to see a former world champion in scott kitto never miss a ball in 2 outta 3 sets against my brother, jesse bowman. scott has been out of serious competition for many years. he beat jess 5-0 for the winners side. jesse responded to beat him 5-0 in the first set. scott then responded by beating jess 5-0 in the 2nd set to wwin a tough field of 80 players. never before have i seen such a flip flop in matches it was unreal.

1st scott kitto
2nd jesse bowman
3rd chad vilmont
4th rich bideaux
5th josh johnson
6th tony bringman
7th me dogged my ass off
8th jarod friders

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Are you saying ...

That you are Jamie Bowman (I believe that's right). You and Jesse and
Chad all came to Wichita a few years back for the big Shooters Thanksgiving tournament. I went hill-to-hill with Chad, but he got the last game, and put
me out of the tournament.

dogginda9

I need a vacation.
Silver Member
I would have loved to have been there Jamey. Pretty tough field. 7th/8th isn't too bad, that's for sure. Scott is a fantastic 8-ball player. Back in the day when he was healthy, he was as good as anyone at it. I'm glad to see him back on the trail. Any win, anywhere, at anything against Jesse is a pretty tall task. How did Jon K. and Jaime B. do? Any good action? Thanks for the report.

j_kronz79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jamie cant play "joined tour" and we hardly see johnny anymore. they allowed scott to play after his decade absence.

Bobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
j_kronz79 said:
in clinton, iowa this weekend. i got to see a former world champion in scott kitto never miss a ball in 2 outta 3 sets against my brother, jesse bowman. scott has been out of serious competition for many years. he beat jess 5-0 for the winners side. jesse responded to beat him 5-0 in the first set. scott then responded by beating jess 5-0 in the 2nd set to wwin a tough field of 80 players. never before have i seen such a flip flop in matches it was unreal.

1st scott kitto
2nd jesse bowman
3rd chad vilmont
4th rich bideaux
5th josh johnson
6th tony bringman
7th me dogged my ass off
8th jarod friders

Yeah Scott Kitto can definitely play, I only saw him play once about 10 years ago but he looked really good. I wasn't aware he won a World Championship though...what year was it?

Bobby

Bobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
j_kronz79 said:
didnt say he had won a world chamionship but he was one of the best players alive

Actually you did say it, in the first post you called him a "former World Champion".