Why still not FAQ sticky in the Streaming section?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I though it would be a no-brainer on having a FAQ about how to setup steaming for your home room, local tournament, whatever, but still don't see one.

I did send a PM to Jerry and asked in that forum for one, anyone else would like to see a sticky with some info from our streamers about what equipment works well for different budgets? How to avoid bright spots on the table, how much bandwidth you'd want for smooth streaming, how to test for that bandwidth, etc...

I know the ustream page has some nice basic info, but most of the equipment they list aside from the webcam is over $1,000 for the camera, there must be some other options in between a $50-$100 webcam and a $1,000 prosumer camera.

I just got a Microsoft LifeCam Cinema (free from work) and am going to try it it out today with my son's Jr League. http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/lifecam-cinema
 
Back
Top