Will a 5/16 -14 Jacoby HE Schon Work for a Custom Cue?

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to buy a used Jacoby Hybrid Edge shaft, 5/16 -14 piloted. Someone contacted me that has one, said it fits a Schon cue. I have two custom cues I want to put this on, one has a 12.5 mm pilot, the other, 13 mm. Will this one that fits the Schon work?

Thanks.
 
it should. not the other way around though, a stock Schön shaft won't fit other 5/16x14 butts without being tapped out first.
 
I had a piloted 5/16-14 hybrid edge and the pilot was super big. You'll prob need to get it trimmed by a cue guy. I don't think it fit my schon.
 
didn't consider the pilot, only the pin size. that very may well be the case, but I don't have experience with Jacoby shafts.
 
Back
Top