Women's World 10 Ball Matches

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Just a heads up for anyone that wants to know... they're streaming the match between Kim Jones and Zarah right now.

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
You'll need to download and install a program such as Sopcast (assuming that you don't already have it). Then click here to go to myp2p and click the "play" button next to sopcast. I'd use the one that says ESPN China because the commentary is in English.

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Yu Ram Cha vs Gillian Go (11 year old qualifier from the Philippines) about to start

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn it, I wish people would stream these things so people like me that can't install sopcast or other applications could watch :(

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Need a Administrative password for this computer.

You should try to install SopFilter (scroll down to the bottom of the page). With SopFilter (which is what I use), you can watch through Windows Media Player (assuming that you have it, of course). It might not work, but it's worth a try.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still won't work because there is no "OPEN URL" button in my windows media player on windows Vista, and it still asks for Admin password. Anything that involves installing something requires an admin password. So please someone stream this crap already!!!! ^_^

Last edited:

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Still won't work because there is no "OPEN URL" button in my windows media player on windows Vista.

Well, I don't know what web browser you're using, but I know that with Firefox, if you go to the myp2p link I posted earlier, a dialog box will appear and there is an option that says "choose application" that you can use to choose windows media player to play the ESPN channel.

*Oh, now I see your updated post. You should really try to get your hands on that administrative password lol

Last edited:

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The level of play at least on the TV table the last two days is well not good. Shanelle is playing right now in what may go down as the longest race to five ever played. I know she works for DP for her looks but this is the world 10 ball supposedly & watching her miss nearly everything she shoots makes me cringe. Honestly she is less than 50/50 to make a straight in shot & that is no exaggeration. I don't want to bash on someone but this is really bad TV & not good for pool imo.

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Yu Ram Cha vs Shin-Mei Liu 2-1 right now with Liu at the table

Last edited:

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Liu makes a 6-10 combo to tie the match up at 2-2

*SCORE UPDATE* 3-2 Liu
*SCORE UPDATE* 3-3
*SCORE UPDATE* Yu Ram scratches on the break, and Liu runs the table to go up 4-3
*SCORE UPDATE* Liu misses a bank on the 2, and Yu Ram runs the table to tie the match hill-hill
*SCORE UPDATE* During a kick-safety battle, Liu kicks at the 1 and makes the 10 ball, but she didn't call it. Ten ball is spotted, and Yu Ram runs the table to win the match 5-4 over Shin-Mei Liu.

Last edited: