hey all, got a neat billiard cue here-
purchased brand new from kozoom
I opened the box and realized it wasn't going to work for me
I was going to try it for pool but
balance won't work with an open bridge
not mine anyway
never chalked, never hit a ball
looks nice, wish it fit me better
specs:
56 inches
40 inch balance point (from tip)
18.8 oz. (I weighed it)
12mm tip
wood joint
product link: https://store.kozoom.com/en/taco-de-billar-carambola-combustible-negro-2334.html
I paid 60 and change
will be happy to pass it on for 55
shipped in a pooldawg tube- USA only please
get in touch with any questions, etc.
thanks,
sean
ps while I'm at it, I also have a few boxes of lepro, triangle, etc. tips and a few vintage
brunswick chalks
I would sell
purchased brand new from kozoom
I opened the box and realized it wasn't going to work for me
I was going to try it for pool but
balance won't work with an open bridge
not mine anyway
never chalked, never hit a ball
looks nice, wish it fit me better
specs:
56 inches
40 inch balance point (from tip)
18.8 oz. (I weighed it)
12mm tip
wood joint
product link: https://store.kozoom.com/en/taco-de-billar-carambola-combustible-negro-2334.html
I paid 60 and change
will be happy to pass it on for 55
shipped in a pooldawg tube- USA only please
get in touch with any questions, etc.
thanks,
sean
ps while I'm at it, I also have a few boxes of lepro, triangle, etc. tips and a few vintage
brunswick chalks
I would sell