WOOD -vs- CARBON FIBER

8BALL EDDIE

I guess you're writing another book

No, sorry to disappoint, but no books being written here. Just random questions so members can weigh in with their thoughts, if they care to share. ๐Ÿ‘

You are welcome to post your answers, too, if you'd like. Or, if you'd rather just keep clicking on my question threads to not answer, that's fine, too. ๐Ÿ™‚

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, sorry to disappoint, but no books being written here. Just random questions so members can weigh in with their thoughts, if they care to share. ๐Ÿ‘

You are welcome to post your answers, too, if you'd like. Or, if you'd rather just keep clicking on my question threads to not answer, that's fine, too. ๐Ÿ™‚
I know how it works bud. Just lettin you and all other 1week-long members know that there is a 'Search' function that will answer most questions. This stuff has been covered a LOT.

8BALL EDDIE

I know how it works bud. Just lettin you and all other 1week-long members know that there is a 'Search' function that will answer most questions. This stuff has been covered a LOT.

Thanks, bud. I know how it works, too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That's one of the nice things about public forums -- people can ask questions and get the input of others.

Sometimes, a question is repeated when there's new members... Maybe it has been a while since it was asked -and- maybe there are members that didn't get a chance to weigh-in their thoughts, when it was asked before.

There's no harm in re-asking a question.
Some folks are actually interested in reading the opinions and input of others. ๐Ÿ™‚

Playing 'Topic Sheriff', on the other hand...
...I fail to see the productivity behind your decision to continue clicking on my threads just for the sake of critiquing..? ๐Ÿค”

Nonetheless, you're welcome to keep at it. Your posts on my threads help to bump my threads up on the list. So, thank you. ๐Ÿ‘

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, bud. I know how it works, too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That's one of the nice things about public forums -- people can ask questions and get the input of others.

Sometimes, a question is repeated when there's new members... Maybe it has been a while since it was asked -and- maybe there are members that didn't get a chance to weigh-in their thoughts, when it was asked before.

There's no harm in re-asking a question.
Some folks are actually interested in reading the opinions and input of others. ๐Ÿ™‚

Playing 'Topic Sheriff', on the other hand...
...I fail to see the productivity behind your decision to continue clicking on my threads just for the sake of critiquing..? ๐Ÿค”

Nonetheless, you're welcome to keep at it. Your posts on my threads help to bump my threads up on the list. So, thank you. ๐Ÿ‘
Welcome to my favorite function, 'Ignore'.