Woodworth Player used

auburnbrad

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I came across an Woody player. It has the G-10 pin with a 3/8 10 pin thread on it and has a linen wrap. Butt shows wear but still plays fine. Rolls straight together and apart.

I have a Predator Z shaft I tested on it and it plays great together. I'd be willing to let the Woody with original shaft go for 550 shipped. Will add the Z shaft for 125.

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 11.55.09 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 11.55.26 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 11.55.38 AM.png

slim123

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
How close are the points any dings dents etc

Why no pictures of the shaft? I'm truly interested yet, i dont feel this cue is being properly presented In all honesty. I'm not doubting your word, however there is a bit of information missing here
The good used car salesmen don't lie, they just omit important information

Last edited:

auburnbrad

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How close are the points any dings dents etc

Why no pictures of the shaft? I'm truly interested yet, i dont feel this cue is being properly presented In all honesty. I'm not doubting your word, however there is a bit of information missing here
The good used car salesmen don't lie, they just omit important information
I don't have the cue with me. I'm glad to get the information for you. have an email address or number I can send more pics and video to? file size is limited here.

auburnbrad

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a G-10 Radial pin. Very strong but very light. Has a unique hit to it. I first played with G-10 on Cogniscenti and now it's growing on more and more cue makers.