Work of art from maik

seale1985

Banned
Can't wait to revive my stuff and my nieces check it out, anyone thinking
Of having maik build u a set do it he's awesome guy to deal with. I can not
Wait to revive them. Will post when I get them thanks again maik your work is the best and your awesome to deal with enjoyed working with you and ill be sending alot of bussniss your way and thank you again for hooking my niece up she's going to be thrilled.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 404
Mail get with me when u he some free time and I can help u design
What we talked about unless u have a blue print lol of how u want it lol.
 
Hey dude,was an pleasure to deal with u.i saw the pics of ur Little princess with the Case and the cues,and u told me u teach he pool,so i decide to make her an Set for free.wish i could see her face on her birthday:grin:
Also,send u an mail for our Deal,my friend:thumbup:
 
Back
Top