World Championship qualifying: Jimmy White v Stephen Hendry date and time plus schedule and results

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

WORLD SNOOKER CHAMPIONSHIP 2021: WILL RONNIE O'SULLIVAN AND JUDD TRUMP MEET IN WORLD FINAL?​

World champion Ronnie O'Sullivan and world number one Judd Trump could meet in the Crucible final with all top 16 seeds for the event already confirmed. O'Sullivan is top seed and will open the event on Saturday 17 April at 10am (LIVE on Eurosport) with 2019 winner Trump in the other half of the draw as number two seed. It means the duo are seeded to meet in the best-of-35 frame final on 2/3 May. :​

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/snooker...mp-meet-in-world-final_sto8190542/story.shtml

The dream Final could happen this year Dudes so just a heads up as to the top 10 at Skybet : https://m.skybet.com/snooker/world-championship/event/26441976 :

Tournament Outright Winner​

• Each way terms: 1/2 for first 2 places
Judd Trump11/4
Ronnie O'Sullivan9/2
Neil Robertson11/2
John Higgins15/2
Mark Selby15/2
Kyren Wilson16/1
Mark Allen20/1
Yan Bingtao20/1
Ding Junhui22/1
Shaun Murphy28/1

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Judd could meet Neil in the Semi finals and so far I've not got a selection in the other half of the draw so yes I'm gonna need a bigger boat when these sharks come out to play but you never know maybe young Zhou Yeulong can take heart from Hideki Matsuyama's US Masters golf win and qualify and get a good draw but now the Asian players are in play.....

Ps .

I am not a robot and I type from the heart !

If you don't like my posts just scroll down , it's so easy you see ! ;) :cool: :ROFLMAO: (y)

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jaws: The U.S.S. Indianapolis Speech :​

Judd could meet Neil in the Semi Final but if they should get to the Final who do they meet in the other half of the draw ?

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Betfred World Championship 2021 Qualifiers : https://livescores.worldsnookerdata...86/betfred-world-championship-2021-qualifiers

ROUND 4​

w/o:walkover n/s:no show
#PLAYER 1PLAYER 2LIVE TV
97Zhou Yuelong7
v
Liam Highfield
98Matthew Selt10
v
Scott Donaldson
99Robert Milkins4
v
Kurt Maflin
100Lyu Haotian10
v
Chang Bingyu
101Graeme Dott7
v
Tian Pengfei
102Jamie Jones10
v
Li Hang
103Lu Ning7
v
Liang Wenbo
104Mark Davis10
v
Jamie Clarke
105Igor Figueiredo7
v
Mark Joyce
106Ryan Day5
v
Ricky Walden
107Bai Langning5
v
Martin Gould
108Steven Hallworth3
v
Gary Wilson
109Ali Carter10
v
Alexander Ursenbacher
110Zhao Xintong9
v
Sam Craigie
111Chris Wakelin10
v
Xiao Guodong
112Luca Brecel5
v
Stuart Bingham

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.....Man overboard.....

Young Zhou Yeulong went overboard and fell out the boat , bitten and chewed up by the sharks he fell at the final hurdle to Liam Highfield who drew Judd Trump in The First round of the Worlds .

Lets that be a lesson to you when you take a long range ante-post punt , your hoping your player reaches the top 16 and gets a favourable draw at huge E/W. odds but it wasn't to be for Zhou Yeulong , maybe next year .

Did you see this shot folks ?

World Snooker Championship 2021: Louis Heathcote's incredible snooker shot​

World Snooker Championship 2021: Louis Heathcote's incredible snooker shotClose

Louis Heathcote pulls off an outrageous shot to pot the yellow despite being snookered by Ryan Day in their World Championship qualifier.
Watch live action of the World Snooker Championship on BBC TV, BBC iPlayer, BBC Red Button and via the BBC Sport website and mobile app from Saturday, 17 April.
Published1 day ago
SectionBBC Sport
SubsectionSnooker