9BallPaul
Banned
This idea has percolated for several years, and I'm ready to pull the trigger this winter. I retired as a newspaper hack 15 years ago, and I'm ready to string together some chapers about my life, with pool being one of the central threads.
My working title is Route 40 Runs Through It. It descxribes
Colfax Avenue in Denver and its route through my life, which is sort of amazing, but I'll save that.
Not that I'm an accomplished pool player, far from it, yet I've seen a few and played a few, and in some storied rooms (Cochran's, The Palace, Guys and Dolls).
I'm thinking of doing it on the NPR board, but want to invite criticism and suggestions from AZers. Our new Internet media presents many ways to bring attention to our writing, or whatever. So that's my plan.
Who can get in board with this? I'm looking for encouragement, and for honest criticism.
Thanks for staying with me.
My working title is Route 40 Runs Through It. It descxribes
Colfax Avenue in Denver and its route through my life, which is sort of amazing, but I'll save that.
Not that I'm an accomplished pool player, far from it, yet I've seen a few and played a few, and in some storied rooms (Cochran's, The Palace, Guys and Dolls).
I'm thinking of doing it on the NPR board, but want to invite criticism and suggestions from AZers. Our new Internet media presents many ways to bring attention to our writing, or whatever. So that's my plan.
Who can get in board with this? I'm looking for encouragement, and for honest criticism.
Thanks for staying with me.
Last edited: