WPC on FOX Sports

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read yesterday that FOX Sports will be showing highlights of the WPC for an hour each Sunday evening in October. I didn't catch if they may show entire matches in the future.Let's hope so. It 's a start, make sure we let them know we watched it.

Andy

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
DawgAndy said:
I read yesterday that FOX Sports will be showing highlights of the WPC for an hour each Sunday evening in October. I didn't catch if they may show entire matches in the future.Let's hope so.
The Matchroom Sport press release is at:
World Pool Championship Release
I'm sure that Matchroom would like to get as much of their productions as possible onto US TV, but there seem to be large obstacles in the way.

Bob Jewett said:
The Matchroom Sport press release is at:
World Pool Championship Release
I'm sure that Matchroom would like to get as much of their productions as possible onto US TV, but there seem to be large obstacles in the way.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Now that Guido and Vito have taken care of Sid, put him on ice, that is now possible, see the " What happened to Sid Wadell for the World pool?" Thread for the latest breaking shocking news on the Sid tradegy. Children under 18 should not be allowed to read this.
Fast Larry Guninger

ramdadingdong said:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Now that Guido and Vito have taken care of Sid, put him on ice, that is now possible, see the " What happened to Sid Wadell for the World pool?" Thread for the latest breaking shocking news on the Sid tradegy. Children under 18 should not be allowed to read this.
Fast Larry Guninger

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All Joking aside, any pool on TV is great, I love it all, Fast Larry