Wps-update-...............

AlienObserver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rematch of the last Eurotour final, just one week ago.
Sadly, different outcome.

Well done Kazabooboo!!! Keep making us proud!!

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also I wonder why James Aranas didn’t play in this event? He was just in philly for the expo so I’m wondering why he’s not in this event especially with Dennis being around there. He absolutely could win I mean he wasn’t the favorite but he still could of won.

Where are all the Americans? Is it just NYC is too expensive? Wonderful venue and Production; seems a shame no top Americans in the field.

Pretty telling that Darren didn't come to his own event.

I think his mom is pretty sick and he's staying in the UK. That info is a month or two old.

I was wondering the same thing, I saw Shane and Aranas playing in a different tournament over the weekend. Couldn't help to wonder if it was because easier pay out, endorsement contracts, or something else... Would have love to see the top Americans in this tournament, really like what Darren is doing here.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering the same thing, I saw Shane and Aranas playing in a different tournament over the weekend. Couldn't help to wonder if it was because easier pay out, endorsement contracts, or something else... Would have love to see the top Americans in this tournament, really like what Darren is doing here.

Well they are staying away in droves as the Euros cross the pond for it. It's future may be on a different continent.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are all the Americans? Is it just NYC is too expensive? Wonderful venue and Production; seems a shame no top Americans in the field.
Not sure how much WPS paid,but SVB just won 5k for winning the 4 Bears 8 ball event in N Dakota.

It was a much weaker field and only a two hour drive i think for Shane

Seems like a smart move to me,to not go to NYC.

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure how much WPS paid,but SVB just won 5k for winning the 4 Bears 8 ball event in N Dakota.

It was a much weaker field and only a two hour drive i think for Shane

Seems like a smart move to me,to not go to NYC.

For sure, but that's just one American.