• IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 4,130
Last edited:

Ravenbrook

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have an almost identical Olney that I just got. Only difference is the rings. At first I wasn’t a fan of the shaft taper, and the balance point. I’ve been playing with an Ebony Rick Howard sneaky Pete and that balance point is a bit further towards the butt. I’ve gotten used to this stick and absolutely love it now. You really can’t beat Jeff’s quality and the Bang For Your Buck is as good as it gets. I have two other sticks on order from other makers or I’d order one from Jeff without haste! His stuff is that good and plays as good as anything out there. Whoever buys this won’t be disappointed. GLWS

madjammer

Registered
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have an almost identical Olney that I just got. Only difference is the rings. At first I wasn’t a fan of the shaft taper, and the balance point. I’ve been playing with an Ebony Rick Howard sneaky Pete and that balance point is a bit further towards the butt. I’ve gotten used to this stick and absolutely love it now. You really can’t beat Jeff’s quality and the Bang For Your Buck is as good as it gets. I have two other sticks on order from other makers or I’d order one from Jeff without haste! His stuff is that good and plays as good as anything out there. Whoever buys this won’t be disappointed. GLWS

Thanks. His cues play great. Just need to thin out my collection a bit.