WTB-1/1 OR 1/2 OR 2/2 OLD RATTY WORN OUT CASE

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for above-preferably leather with shoulder strap-don’t care about pockets-the rattier the better-will pay above value for what I want-thx
 
I have a couple, they are 1x2 Fellini style have no straps though. A couple old Adam cases,an it's George slick,a rough early Viking also. IMO the George and Viking cases are the better quality. I can get some pictures for you today if you're interested.
 
I have a couple, they are 1x2 Fellini style have no straps though. A couple old Adam cases,an it's George slick,a rough early Viking also. IMO the George and Viking cases are the better quality. I can get some pictures for you today if you're interested.
Please do get pics when have time-definitely interested-thx
 
20220515_110650.jpg
20220515_110235.jpg
20220515_110150.jpg

Please do get pics when have time-definitely interested-thx
1)Adam cases 2)rough Viking case 3) It's George, good shape, can use as is. They call these Slicks. 919 478 1529 if interested, thanks!
 
Back
Top