60inchcueguy I buy 60" cues! Gold Member Silver Member Sep 10, 2026 #1 WTB: 30" > shaft with 5/16-14 flat faced joint.
chuckpilegis AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 11, 2026 #2 I have a rat cue. One of the shafts is a 30 ob-classic plus.Piloted with ringwork.Can cut pilot off
D David Sorensen Active member Sep 21, 2026 #3 60inchcueguy said: WTB: 30" > shaft with 5/16-14 flat faced joint. Click to expand... I have a Rhino carbon fiber shaft 5/16x14 , 12.9 mm at tip, 19 in pro taper,flawless shape , I have 2 &!only need 1
60inchcueguy said: WTB: 30" > shaft with 5/16-14 flat faced joint. Click to expand... I have a Rhino carbon fiber shaft 5/16x14 , 12.9 mm at tip, 19 in pro taper,flawless shape , I have 2 &!only need 1
E epoxypop Active member Sep 21, 2026 #4 60inchcueguy said: WTB: 30" > shaft with 5/16-14 flat faced joint. Click to expand... Find yourself the 30 inch shaft that you think you want (then have a competent repair guy or cue maker reconfigure the insert for you.) i do this frequently Last edited: Sep 21, 2026
60inchcueguy said: WTB: 30" > shaft with 5/16-14 flat faced joint. Click to expand... Find yourself the 30 inch shaft that you think you want (then have a competent repair guy or cue maker reconfigure the insert for you.) i do this frequently