Maybe a long shot, but one did get sold on here several months ago and someone got it before I could.
Really want to find a 31" Whyte Carbon shaft. Prefer 12.25mm or 11.75mm. Don't care which insert it has, or if it has one at all. I have a few Whyte inserts already.
Happy to buy it outright or I have an 11.8mm Revo in Radial, a 30" Whyte Carbon in white, or a 29" Whyte Carbon in black I'd be willing to trade. No preference on my end.
Really want to find a 31" Whyte Carbon shaft. Prefer 12.25mm or 11.75mm. Don't care which insert it has, or if it has one at all. I have a few Whyte inserts already.
Happy to buy it outright or I have an 11.8mm Revo in Radial, a 30" Whyte Carbon in white, or a 29" Whyte Carbon in black I'd be willing to trade. No preference on my end.