WTB 9' Diamond

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crazy how much the value of used diamonds went up with the pandemic.

From the January Turning Stone, was quoted 7600 for a table, 1300 for a light and that wasn't delivered 40 minutes to my garage.

Needless to say I passed and made my own deal...still paid much more than 3 years ago for my pool hall tables.

From the January Turning Stone, was quoted 7600 for a table, 1300 for a light and that wasn't delivered 40 minutes to my garage.

Needless to say I passed and made my own deal...still paid much more than 3 years ago for my pool hall tables.
Interesting. I was told the stone was not selling them this year

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have an old one, shimmed tight. Plays great and always good for your game. You can have it with the light, which is not a diamond light, for $2500. You would just have to get it out of my finished basement and move it yourselves.

-Dusty

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member

So true.
I havent played in like 4 yrs, just been busy with business endeavors and so on & havent been up on pool as much.
Couldnt believe the prices I was seeing for Diamonds when I was browsing for 1 a month ago .
Definitely kicking myself for not buying 1 when used blue lables were going for 5000+.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So true.
I havent played in like 4 yrs, just been busy with business endeavors and so on & havent been up on pool as much.
Couldnt believe the prices I was seeing for Diamonds when I was browsing for 1 a month ago .
Definitely kicking myself for not buying 1 when used blue lables were going for 5000+.
Yup
Called greed...and everybody has done it.