WTB a Breakrak pro at a reasonable price

moose man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,
If anybody has a breakrak in good shape that they want to sell at a reasonable price, please let me know. I would prefer the Breakrak Pro.
Thanks!

Angeleyes1978

Registered
Did you try contacting Charley Bond directly? He is a great older gentleman and really worked with me on everything I purchased from him and even threw in a lot of extras at no charge for me. He's a great guy to do business with and is very reasonable and always provides great customer service and has many years of valuable experience. It's a great product, so you don't see many in the secondary market.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,
If anybody has a breakrak in good shape that they want to sell at a reasonable price, please let me know. I would prefer the Breakrak Pro.
Thanks!
Mr Mooseman, we have BreakRAKs in stock... I don't know what you think a reasonable price is...? Most products that cost $5.00 are generally manufactured for $1.00 Using that standard, 5:1, for costing out a product, for retail sales, the BreakRAK should be about $1000.00.

In 2 months, I will have been in business for 20 years. My Product has helped thousands of players increase their abilities to a higher level of play, by learning a Good Break Shot.

Our friend on AZB, ATLarge has produced more than several statistics, showing the Break Shot can actually make the difference, in contests, between similarly skill level players .

Good Luck in your search.

Joegolf

Registered
I owned one for about ten years. Lost it in a home burglary unfortunately.
I have the break speed app for iPhone and with the first month of occasional use I gained 6-MPH on my breaks. Big difference between braking at 16 or 17 mph and 22 or 23 mph. I’m looking for a used one now.