Tim New member Jul 21, 2013 #2 Scott Murphy's friend had one. Get a hold of cue addicts. I believe it was a model 2 BH series. There were 5 different models made in the series.
Scott Murphy's friend had one. Get a hold of cue addicts. I believe it was a model 2 BH series. There were 5 different models made in the series.
S Stephan AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 30, 2013 #6 Zingerr: Post a Pic if you do not mind. Thanks
Hungarian I know a guy with cheap stolen guns. Let me know. Silver Member Apr 22, 2018 #7 Bludworth Buddy Hall Rifleman Cue I have one of these cues. I'd take $1,500 OBO Thanks for looking... Attachments image1.jpg 209.5 KB · Views: 79 image2.jpg 204.8 KB · Views: 94 image3.jpg 200.6 KB · Views: 109 image4.jpg 187.5 KB · Views: 75 image5.jpg 183.4 KB · Views: 82
Bludworth Buddy Hall Rifleman Cue I have one of these cues. I'd take $1,500 OBO Thanks for looking...