WTB: Break Cue

TheRIGERE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a break cue. Open to different options. Not looking to spend a ton, but I understand value and how you get what yuou pay for lol. Would also consider a break/jump combo but if thats the case would rather look for someone willing to trade a Robin Dodson FROG jump for it... no sense in haveing two jumop cues...

let me know thanks

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
304   0   0
how much are you looking to spend I have all new, JJ, Furys, Action,
Pechauer Power Break
$70-$270

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Denali break cues

Looking for a break cue. Open to different options. Not looking to spend a ton, but I understand value and how you get what yuou pay for lol. Would also consider a break/jump combo but if thats the case would rather look for someone willing to trade a Robin Dodson FROG jump for it... no sense in haveing two jumop cues...

let me know thanks

Here is the link to a thread you might be interested in.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=242620&highlight=denali+break+cues

WORKING MAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Mitchell Thomas walnut and purple heart dedicated breaker 19.05 oz 13mm tip $200 shipped,,
246.jpg
[/IMG]
245.jpg
[/IMG]

TheRIGERE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much are you looking to spend I have all new, JJ, Furys, Action,
Pechauer Power Break
$70-$270

Was trying to keep under a $100 but who knows... I know the J&J's are a pretty decent bang for the buck and around 75... except for their Spark one at about 95.. I don't really care if its a jump combo as I have a jump cue but if I do get a combo I'll be trying to sell my jumper here... heck you barely need a single jumper let alone two haha

Mossburg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gulyassy has some pretty nice deals on his cues until Christmas... Orange Crushers for $125. I'm on my phone, so not really fun looking for the link, but you should be able to find his posts with a quick search.

rosner

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a nice players jump break Irish linen wrap witha phenolic tip real stiff shaft the cue is black $100+ shipping