WTB - Carolina Custom Cue w/ 2 Shafts

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Carolina Custom cue w/ 2 shafts (No predator, Tiger, Mess or any other laminate shafts wanted).

Ideally, I'm looking for Carolina Custom cues with points and/or inlays, plain janes and titleist/Hoppe style cues are just not what I'm looking for to shoot pool with.

I'd be willing to trade my Paul Dayton Cocobolo SP w/ 2 shafts and possibly my Bear TNT J/B for the right Carolina Custom cue being offered to me.

All offers of CC cues via reply to this thread and via PM welcome, but all enquiries must include actual photos of the cues being offered in their current condition, thank you.

Willie

Attachments

• Paul Dayton SP Cue 1.jpg
    Paul Dayton SP Cue 1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 431
  • Paul Dayton SP Cue 2.jpg
    Paul Dayton SP Cue 2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 406
  • Paul Dayton SP Cue 3.jpg
    Paul Dayton SP Cue 3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 412
  • Paul Dayton SP Cue 4.jpg
    Paul Dayton SP Cue 4.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 404
  • Paul Dayton SP Cue 5.jpg
    Paul Dayton SP Cue 5.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP!!!

Thank you Damien, I checked the CC you're selling and it's a nice cue stik alright, but I'm looking for a Carolina Custom with an ebony forearm and butt sleeve.

Ideally, I would like to find an Ebony copy of the 'Gus Szamboti, 'SNAP' cue, but I'm not too keen on my chances of finding one and so, I'm hoping to find as close to that option or the next best cue option available to me :)

I will add some pics of the Bear TNT J/B later this evening for everyone to view also :)

Thank you again and the more replies/offers, the merrier :)

Willie