WTB - Cue in that mid-range price point

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a 2 year hiatus I’m getting back into game shape and want a new cue. Looking to see what’s here on AZ in the $800 - $1k range give or take. Please PM if you have something. Looking at customs but open to anything. Always have been interested in Capone cues but haven’t seen one for sale here in a while.

Thanks.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
After a 2 year hiatus I’m getting back into game shape and want a new cue. Looking to see what’s here on AZ in the $800 - $1k range give or take. Please PM if you have something. Looking at customs but open to anything. Always have been interested in Capone cues but haven’t seen one for sale here in a while.

Thanks.

I have a really nice Paradise in that range, fresh refinish with Cortland linen and an unchalked new shaft to match the original. Straight and a monster hitter.

crocdoc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a predator blak cue with 314-3 shaft and cue extension.
$900.00 shipped. My cell is 570-730-8033. I can send you pics if you want.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a Jerry Olivier ebony Merry Widow leather wrap white joint and g10 pin
$800
Pm me if interested

wagdad

Yup, I'm that Guy.
Silver Member
$700 takes it

I have a Chad McLennan CAM custom cue. From 2009, near mint. 20 ounce birdseye forearm ebony points red/black veneers smooth leather wrap birdseye windows dash rings ivory butt cap. Looks like a Szamboti tribute. 2 shafts.