WTB Dufferin Sneaky Pete Butt only

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am trying to find this older Dufferin sneaky pete butt where the pin is in the shaft. I would like something 18-19oz not heavier. This cue was probably made 20+ years ago. I already have a shaft.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6144.jpeg
    IMG_6144.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6143.jpeg
    IMG_6143.jpeg
    245.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6142.jpeg
    IMG_6142.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 44
Anybody have this around 18-19 oz. I don't need the shaft but if you have the pin I'll use to get a new one.
 
Last edited:
I just picked up these two.
They somewhat really cool looking.
One is silver maple leaf with 17oz. Original
The other is anniversary snooker cue.
Both are snooker shafts.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7412.jpeg
    IMG_7412.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7413.jpeg
    IMG_7413.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7414.jpeg
    IMG_7414.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7416.jpeg
    IMG_7416.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7417.jpeg
    IMG_7417.jpeg
    274.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7418.jpeg
    IMG_7418.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7419.jpeg
    IMG_7419.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7420.jpeg
    IMG_7420.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7422.jpeg
    IMG_7422.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7411.jpeg
    IMG_7411.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top