WTB: Ebony

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a really aged piece of dark black ebony... Gaboon or Macassar ... Enough to make a 19" forearm and 6" butt... Not even sure what it even runs cost wise .... What is the going rate per inch? Let me know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a really aged piece of dark black ebony... Gaboon or Macassar ... Enough to make a 19" forearm and 6" butt... Not even sure what it even runs cost wise .... What is the going rate per inch? Let me know...

19" forearm?

TommyT has ebony for sale usually.

sileighty_guru

5A Grade Wood Pecker
Silver Member
Most of us only stock 30/24/or 18" lengths so needing a 19" and a 6" puts you at 25". 30" sticks are hard to come by and usually require a hefty price. Can you get away with 18"? Your 19" is confusing, as most cues can be done with a 18" stick if they have a wrap, or an 18" and 12-15" for wrapless. Full splice would require a 24" and 18".

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most of us only stock 30/24/or 18" lengths so needing a 19" and a 6" puts you at 25". 30" sticks are hard to come by and usually require a hefty price. Can you get away with 18"? Your 19" is confusing, as most cues can be done with a 18" stick if they have a wrap, or an 18" and 12-15" for wrapless. Full splice would require a 24" and 18".

Two 18" or one 24" would be fine.... I'm sending it to someone.... I'm not a cue maker... I was just guesstimating haha.... I just want some very old stock.

Thanks for the info

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys.... I got a couple pieces I'm looking at

tommygunn78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ebony

Tommygunn78 or tommy t they both work for me😊 I have a 2×3 ×24 piece if that works better for u and it's Madagascar super jet black