WTB Filipino cue

petefixer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to see all the Filipino cues for sale on here. I am particularly interested in Audrick cues but dont really know many other names. Batista, is he filipino? Pics and prices please!

Thanks,
Mike

Pjurcia

Banned
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I want to see all the Filipino cues for sale on here. I am particularly interested in Audrick cues but dont really know many other names. Batista, is he filipino? Pics and prices please!

Thanks,
Mike

Try The_General (Les), and Al Bautista.

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Al Bautista's website has been posted. PM Al as he is very nice to talk to.

Bebot Bautista's Website can be found in the_general's signature. He also has a son? who posts here Mervin, I think.

petefixer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So far...

I have benn in contact with Al and he is going to send me some pictures of the cue he is working on now. I also PM'ed Dgem and I am now waiting for a reply. I also had some BEAUTIFUL Jazz cues Pmed to me with prices. I may have to buy more than one cue I guess!

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Al Bautista's cues are super solid shooters...exotic woods and great designs are a sure bet with Al's cues...I've got two of them and another coming soon!!

I've never tried one of Bebot's cues, but they sure look nice and others have spoken highly of them as well...
Good Luck on your search petefixer :smile:

Last edited:

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Joey in Calif.

I have worked with Joey in Calif. He makes great playing fillippino style cues. He has always returned all posts ,on time and with grace. I feel very lucky to have a contact like joey- Mark

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I had a guy ask me to look on AZ for a cue made from a Philipine cuemaker cause he seen those adds on ebay for $69 plus shipping and stuff for a cue with work into it and think it's gonna be a quality cue ! I think they appeal to some people as alot of cue fore the money cause people see the price of them on ebay and then see some of the cuemakers that are from there and post here and think they can get them for the same price as the ebay cues like Audrick and such. But most the cue makers from Philipines that are on here charge more for thier cues then the guys on ebay cause the quality is much better and over all a decent custom cue. So the price is going to be about the same as any custom you find on AZ. There are some very good cuemakers on AZ that are from the Philipines. But when you go to ebay and see a custom cue selling for $69 usd. Then pay the $50 shipping also, well they are not even close to the cue's quality or craftsmanship as say,, Al Bautista , Bebot Bautista. Just to name the only 2 that I seen first hand and played with , but there are other ones that are on AZ also but I just never seen any of their cues in person. But these cuemakers dont sell their cues for that little amount of money they are getting just what every cuemaker is getting for their cues and they deserve it cause some of these cue's put out are just plain art.. >>ED

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Good point Arrow. A $69 eBay cue is the same regardless of where made.

That said, cues made by the names I listed are at least as good as paying the same as paying that to an American maker.

Johnny9

Never say Never
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Filipino Cue

How about this? 59 1/2", 5/16x18 pin, clearcoated black/gold spec wrap, Mop notched diamonds, (8), ebony buttsleeve and 4 points, recon ivory ovals, as new condition. Anyone who wants to chime in is welcome, as the maker's name is unknown to me, but definitely Filipino. Most importantly, plays great. Reasonable offers.

Attachments

• cue 01.jpg
    cue 01.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 675
  • cue02.jpg
    cue02.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 863

bigg7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NicDou

I have a Phillipino cue and it hits good but the way the cue is balanced is crazy good and it has the nicest cocobolo forearm I've ever seen. I am 37 and I will play with this cue for the rest of my life.

comebackkid1026

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
tony baustista(jazz cue), linds, bebot bautista, al bautista, and jd cues, these names are house hold names in the philippines, other than this i don't know anymore, and of coarse the late ER, lately i saw carlo biado an uprising superstar here in the philippines using jazz cue, and i don't know if the deal was done, but i heard 2 chinese world womens champion are planning to use jazz cue as well, tony baustista, used to work for the late great edwin reyes, he's i think one of the late edwins apprentice, the only problem is tony doesn't market his cue in the international market yet

Last edited: