WTB: Gold Label Joss Cue (s)

Callaghan

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Very interested in one or possibly more than one Joss gold label cue. I think the manufacture timeframe for these is mid/late 80s thru early 90s. Looking for examples that are straight and ready to play. Thanks!

Last edited:

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Very interested in one or possible more than one Joss gold label cue, think the timeframe for these is mid/late 80s thru early 90s. Looking for example that are straight and ready to play. Thanks!
Good choice!!!

Love the older Joss cues.

Hope you find a great one!

Callaghan

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Good choice!!!

Love the older Joss cues.

Hope you find a great one!
Thank you! yes, I just happened to grab one of these last week...and I just love the feel. opinions seem to be divided, but this gold label Joss I've got here hits better than anything else I've played. Never had any Joss experience prior.

Callaghan

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Curious, what pin / joint setup and shaft taper do these gold label Joss cues have?
5/6 X 14 steel as I understand. Unsure of the shaft taper, though it's certainly not the "pro taper"

Last edited:

CuseFan559

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have this 80's original Joss J18 if you are interested. The gold logos on both shafts line up with the gold logo on the butt. Everything is straight. I bought it from a member here and put it in a case and have not touched it since. It is exactly as it was advertised. I'll take the $1,500 I paid for it plus shipping. The original link is here with photos and specs: https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/joss-j18-gold-letter.548025/

Callaghan

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I have this 80's original Joss J18 if you are interested. The gold logos on both shafts line up with the gold logo on the butt. Everything is straight. I bought it from a member here and put it in a case and have not touched it since. It is exactly as it was advertised. I'll take the $1,500 I paid for it plus shipping. The original link is here with photos and specs: https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/joss-j18-gold-letter.548025/
Amazing! I’ll message you about it.