WTB linen spool White/Wine

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need order a spool of linen for a wrap job request, and since It's a somewhat seldom used color (for me anyhow), I thought I'd give It a shot here first, just in case someone wants to unload a spool that they don't use much. Doesn't need to be a full spool, but half full or more preferred. The color I need is White with wine specs, and need a thicker quality linen that presses nice and easily.

Thanks, Greg

Murray Tucker

Just a Padawan
Silver Member
I have a single spool of the opposite.
7604cca78e74b9e1b8dd7d5224c5aeb8.jpg

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a single spool of the opposite.
7604cca78e74b9e1b8dd7d5224c5aeb8.jpg

Thanks Murray, I appreciate the offer. That is what they originally asked for, and I actually already had a spool of that in stock, but they changed their minds after I showed them the color, and then requested the white base with wine specs. I can get a spool of the color I need from the same place Your single spool came from, but figured I'd put It out here first in case someone could use the extra cash more then they need the linen. Worse come to worse I'll just order a new spool from them.

It's for a couple that owns several of My cues, and wanted Me to cut a wrap groove and add the linen to one of them for the wife to use. I would just get a single spool being I don't use the color much, but being white, I want to make sure I have extra just in case It gets too dirty for me to clean in the future. I also have some veneer colors that It may go well with whenever I get back to building cues again.

Thanks, Greg