WTB: Looking for an old Abe Rich sneaky pete.

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Like the post says, just looking a straight Abe Rich sneaky pete in good shape. You guys know the old man on Miami Beach, Star Cue. I miss my old one and regret trading it off years ago. Preferably signed by Abe, but it does not have to be.
Let me you what you got...
Dan Z

Last edited:

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
just a sneaky pete...

I have had a couple of cues offered, but no sneaky petes yet. Come on guys throw one my way...

Tommyw68

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the post says, just looking a straight Abe Rich sneaky pete in good shape. You guys know the old man on Miami Beach, Star Cue. I miss my old one and regret trading it off years ago. Preferably signed by Abe, but it does not have to be.
Let me you what you got...
Dan Z

I have a wood jointed (yup, a wood screw) sneaky Pete from star that I acquired around 1988. It dates back a few years before that. It's straight but needs to be refinished - the varnish is crackled. I might consider a trade. I swapped a schon for it during an ACUI tournament at UM when I was in college. You can reach me directly at thwright@teamsiegel.com if your still interested.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Is this worth changing -to have a New one.

What about an ( abe Rich House cue) make your own sneaky. Its never been played. It has a collar of sorts(where the shaft is connected to the butt. Some kind of permanent joint. just a thought, mark