WTB/putting out feelers: block letter Joss.

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
looking to acquire a block letter era Joss to add to my (playing) collection. If anyone has a block letter era Joss they're looking to sell, please let me know.

One tidbit: I play with all of my cues.if yours is a stand/"trailer queen," that would cause you panic to know someone is playing with it, I'm probably not the buyer for you.

Last edited:

PA Has Been

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am the original owner of a Joss from the late 70's. The cue has not seen much use in almost 30 years. Located in central Pa. Please send me a pm, maybe I can get some pictures. Might be interested in selling it. Not used anymore. Thanks.

tomahawk10

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
joss for sale

I have a joss for sale. I don't know if it's what you're looking for but it's a great deal. I bought from a friend of mine ( original owner) who never played with it. I had it for a year then I got a josey so now I'm selling the joss. It list for $650 and it has the original shaft plus a custom made josey shaft. I'm letting it go for $500. I'm even including a 2×4 hard case less than a year old. Pics are on ebay under tomahawk10david

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Finally getting the money together,took longer than I thought. already been in contact with a few people. One more bump to see what's out there.