tonyboy59 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 8, 2017 #2 This should be in the "Wanted" section not the "For Sale" section.
tonyboy59 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 8, 2017 #4 motryeuei said: I know it is also posted there. just putting it out there. Click to expand... Is that out of shear ignorance or desperation?
motryeuei said: I know it is also posted there. just putting it out there. Click to expand... Is that out of shear ignorance or desperation?
motryeuei Registered Apr 8, 2017 #5 tonyboy59 said: Is that out of shear ignorance or desperation? Click to expand... Definitely a bit of both. I got burnt on ebay. Both shafts were terribly crooked, tips roll well above the cloth and it was not disclosed in the sale. Beauty Scruggs though..
tonyboy59 said: Is that out of shear ignorance or desperation? Click to expand... Definitely a bit of both. I got burnt on ebay. Both shafts were terribly crooked, tips roll well above the cloth and it was not disclosed in the sale. Beauty Scruggs though..