( WTS ) - Lucasi Hybrid LHF-12

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Four month old Excellent Condition Lucasi Hybrid LHF12 bought from JoeRackem , straight as an arrow,weight 18.50z ( weight adjustable) ,Shaft lenght 30 inch , Moori Med , Aluminium JP's included.

Asking for $320 obo with shipping & PayPal Fee included Worldwide. Price Reduced to $280 shipped .

Regards
Erwin

Attachments

• IMG_7839.jpg
    IMG_7839.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,306
  • IMG_7840.jpg
    IMG_7840.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,164
  • IMG_7841.jpg
    IMG_7841.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,075
  • IMG_7843.jpg
    IMG_7843.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,173
  • IMG_7844.jpg
    IMG_7844.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,117
Last edited:

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A blonde wanted to go ice fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject, and finally, after getting all the necessary "tools " together, she made for the nearest frozen lake. After positioning her comfy stool, she started to make a circular cut in the ice. Suddenly, from the sky, a voice boomed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!!!!!! "Startled, the blonde moved further down the ice, poured a Therm...os of cappuccino and began to cut another hole in the ice. Again from the heavens, the voice bellowed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!!!!! "The blonde, now quite worried, moved down to the opposite end of the ice, set up her stool, and tried again to cut her hole in the ice. The voice came once more, "FOR THE LAST TIME, THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!!!! "She stopped, looked skyward, and said, "Is that you, Lord? " The voice replied, "NO you idiot!...this is the Ice-Rink Manager. "

Last edited:

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Since the wife is eight months into her pregnancy, the husband has to sleep on the floor to avoid any chance of contact, which could happen pretty easily, since he had been desperate for quite a while.
Just before lying down on the bed, she glances at him & sees the poor guy curled up on the floor, eyes stare widely into the empty air, filled with hopeless desire. Feeling sorry for her husband, s...he opens the top drawer of her night table, takes out a fifty dollar bill, and gives it to him.
‘Awww, honey, you're so depressed. Here, take this & go to the woman next door, she will let you sleep with her tonight. Remember now, this happens only this once. OK?’
The husband can't believe his ears, but afraid that she may change her mind, he grabs the money and leaves quickly.
A few minutes later, he returns, hands the bill back to the wife & says dejectedly, ‘Lena says this is not enough, she wants eighty.’
The wife's face slowly turns red with anger, ‘Why that damn Bit*h. When she was pregnant & her husband came over here, I only charged him fifty.’

Last edited:

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Blonde is a Blonde...

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are stuck on an island.
One day, the three of them are walking along the beach and discover a magic lamp. They rub and rub, and sure enough, out pops a genie.
The genie says, "Since I can only grant three wishes, you may each have one. "
The brunette says, "I've been stuck here for years. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I just want to go home. "
POOF! ...The brunette gets her wish and she is returned to her family.
Then, the red head says, "I've been stuck here for years as well. I miss my family, my husband, and my life. I wish I could go home too. "
POOF! The redhead gets her wish and she is returned to her family.
The blonde starts crying uncontrollably.
The genie asks, "My dear, what's the matter? "
The blonde whimpers, "I wish my friends were still here. "

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A bunch of Blondes walk into a restaurant celebrating and chanting "28 days, 28 days, it only took us 28 days!! "Everyone was wondering what took them 28 days and why they were celebrating. Finally, when the Blondes were about to leave, a waiter goes up and asks "What took you 28 days, why are you celebrating?? "All the ladies say "We just finished a puzzle in 28 days and on the box it said 3-6 years!!! "