WTS Schon LTD 1201 w/ 2 shafts

Jeff0825

Registered
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Up for sale is a Schon Limited Edition model #1201 with a Schon maple shaft @ 13mm and a Predator 314-2 shaft @ 12.75mm. The shafts are both tipped with Kamui-medium tips. It has stained birdseye maple, recon turquoise, ivory rings and ebony are elements that make up this beautiful cue.

The cue is naturally balanced at 19.5 inches from the base of the butt with the Schon shaft and 18.75 inches with the Predator 314-2 shaft.

The reason why I am selling this cue is I have moved to a Pechauer collection.

Want $900.00 but am willing to accept other offers.

Thank you.

Will post pics soon.

Attachments

• schon4xo0.jpg
    schon4xo0.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • schon5qg8.jpg
    schon5qg8.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,068
Last edited:

Jeff0825

Registered
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I am willing to drop the price of the cue with both shafts down to $800.00. This cue is practically new, only played with it a few months and you are getting a 314 2 with it! That shaft alone costs over $200.00 This is an awesome deal!!

Jeff0825

Registered
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
OK, I really want to sell this cue and not lose a lot of money so I am willing to go as low as $700.00 for everything!! C'mon this is an awesome cue!

nme007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
The real Schon description

Just thought everyone should know the true description of this cue. It's finish could not be more cracked if it was used to pound nails into the wall. I have included pics to show what was not described in this post. Jeff had no problem answering my emails when I was making payment to him, but somehow he cannot respond now. I am aware that there are escrow's available and it is entirely my own fault for not using one. I am a big boy and will take care of this on my own but thought everyone should know about who you are dealing with. It's people like this who try to take advantage of the honest people out there and everyone should be aware. If anyone would like to assist me in contacting this person, please pm me. Rest assured, I WILL get my refund. In the meantime, let's help this guy make some more sales on AZ!!

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/dpelky/?action=view&current=IMAG0095.jpg
http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/dpelky/?action=view&current=IMAG0096.jpg
http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/dpelky/?action=view&current=IMAG0097.jpg

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Brutal!

He takes close up shots of the shafts and far shots for the butt,no wonder why.If he lived close enough to you,take the cue and ruin the rest of the finish on his skull.Its sad some people will lose there integrity over a piece of wood.Hope all works out,what a wanker.

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just thought everyone should know the true description of this cue. It's finish could not be more cracked if it was used to pound nails into the wall. I have included pics to show what was not described in this post. Jeff had no problem answering my emails when I was making payment to him, but somehow he cannot respond now. I am aware that there are escrow's available and it is entirely my own fault for not using one. I am a big boy and will take care of this on my own but thought everyone should know about who you are dealing with. It's people like this who try to take advantage of the honest people out there and everyone should be aware. If anyone would like to assist me in contacting this person, please pm me. Rest assured, I WILL get my refund. In the meantime, let's help this guy make some more sales on AZ!!

http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/dpelky/?action=view&current=IMAG0095.jpg
http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/dpelky/?action=view&current=IMAG0096.jpg
http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/dpelky/?action=view&current=IMAG0097.jpg
I Hope u leave a bad itrader and red rep as well. This type of thing is terrible. I hope he makes things right.
Maybe file a claim with pay pal. Let the red reps fly here.

Last edited:

nme007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Oh I have, to say the least. This was only after multiple emails to try and get him to respond to me and settle this, with not one response. I hate to do things like this because I am a handshake kind of guy, but I would like to help others to avoid the same mistake with this seller. If there is anything else I should be doing on this site to get the word out, please let me know. This is far from over.

arknova

Me like Pool. Mhmm
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey, just report to Paypal and submit a claim that your item is damaged. Since seller hasn't contacted you, you can start taking action.

Buyers always have the upper-hand in such situations.

Good luck and sorry for your loss

manav

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am willing to drop the price of the cue with both shafts down to $800.00. This cue is practically new, only played with it a few months and you are getting a 314 2 with it! That shaft alone costs over $200.00 This is an awesome deal!!

:mad::angry::bash::slap:

rugerfan

Got a Snakewood fetish...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Oh I have, to say the least. This was only after multiple emails to try and get him to respond to me and settle this, with not one response. I hate to do things like this because I am a handshake kind of guy, but I would like to help others to avoid the same mistake with this seller. If there is anything else I should be doing on this site to get the word out, please let me know. This is far from over.

I take it, you bought this cue from this joker, found the finish cracked all to hell, returned it and the guy isn't refunding your money? File a claim PP/CC against him ASAP! Glad you raised a flag!

What cause's the finish to crack like that? Poor storage? Abuse?

nme007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
False advertisement

Oh, I have not returned the cue until Paypal has gone through this claim. I will be more than willing to return it once I am refunded.

roadwarrior

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

So you played Baseball a few months with it? wow!

I really hope the buyer gets his refund ASAP.

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I've never seen a Schon finish damaged like this. As a matter of fact I would guess someone else refinished this cue at some point.

nme007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
update

Here's an update for everyone to read. Paypal refunded my entire payment and this dink's reputation is scarred on AZ. Beware of any further listings of Jeff Youschak's!