WTT Hager 20" extension for ????

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
WTT: Hager 20" extension for ????

.............No Longer Available............I have a Hager 20" extension that i am willing to trade (even up) for possibly anything pool related. Maybe some Blue Diamond chalk, or heck maybe a couple of tips. Who knows what else. Send me some offers. The extension was bought from BENFICA, and is brand new. Unfortunately my butt is too big :eek: so it does not fit.

Let me know,
Shipped US48 only

Last edited:

sharpq

What's a "Taper Roll" ???
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
If you want to keep it, PM me and I can tell you what Deacon (originally started selling these) told me to do, to tighten or loosen the "grip" of the extension. It might loosen it up enough for ya, unless your butt is to big to even fit in the opening.

Todd

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you want to keep it, PM me and I can tell you what Deacon (originally started selling these) told me to do, to tighten or loosen the "grip" of the extension. It might loosen it up enough for ya, unless your butt is to big to even fit in the opening.

Todd

I bought it hoping it would fit my carom cue. As it turns out the extension's opening and the butt of my cue are basically the same size. My fault for not requesting specs when i ordered it. Thanks for the offering though.

Last edited:

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0

Todd

Hey Todd,
Here is the YouTube video from John himself explaining how to setup the extension for different butts dimensions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIWy1Awrjb4