WTT or Sell Jerico and Lancaster cues

Trade ?

I would Give a Brand New Vincitore Lc36 Grade A Leather 3x6 cue case for your Lancaster Jump/Break cue.

Thanks Larry
 

Attachments

  • LC36-A (Small).jpg
    LC36-A (Small).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 122
iowa_player said:
I would Give a Brand New Vincitore Lc36 Grade A Leather 3x6 cue case for your Lancaster Jump/Break cue.

Thanks Larry

Thanks Larry, but I have 4 cases that will hold a total 10 butts and 20 shafts and I only have 3 cues LOL.

How bout I trade you the Jerico for your Lancaster, that would make a cool package for me :)

James
 
up

subliminal message buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it
 
Last edited:
Back
Top