WTT Predator P3 White with wrap

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a Predator P3 White with wrap #471/500 in good used condition that I want to trade.

The cue comes with one 314-2 shaft, one Z-2 shaft, weight cartridge set and Predator joint protectors (one for butt, two for shafts).

What I am looking for in possible cue for trade:
3/8x10 or 5/16-14 joint
Leather wrap
Not to long butt sleeve, wrap section should start within 5 inches from the bumper (end of cue).
Weight: 18-19 oz
If the cue has a well fitting extension, that would be ++, but not a must.
Example of cuemakers: Erwin, Pierce, Carolina, Schon, Longoni (could accept other joint), OB, Samsara, Robertson, Klapp, Sly, Gilbert, Carmelli and many many more. Just show me what you have!!

I could add a Lucasi j/b cue to the trade (#10 in the picture). The Predator is #6 (only butt, other shaft attached to the cue in this picture):

cuecoll1.jpg

-Jon Birger

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
no, not intersted in joss cues. I think the only production cues I am interested in are the ones listed. I do also prefer ringwork at all positions.

Some more trade offers?

-Jon Birger

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I do prefer a trade. I am also interested in cue cases, but minimum 3x6, whitten case f.ex.

If you pm me a bid I cannot refuse, maybe I'll let it go for cash:)

-Jon Birger

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
As I wrote, I do really prefer to trade, but I will put a cash price on the P3 with 314-2 and Z-2 shaft, weight cartridge set and jps to 890 usd shipped, or 1050 usd including Lucasi J/B cue and 2x4 or 3x6 case.

I do also have two Prulhiere cues that can be a part of the trade.

file.php

-Jon Birger

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As I wrote, I do really prefer to trade, but I will put a cash price on the P3 with 314-2 and Z-2 shaft, weight cartridge set and jps to 890 usd shipped, or 1050 usd including Lucasi J/B cue and 2x4 or 3x6 case.

I do also have two Prulhiere cues that can be a part of the trade.

-Jon Birger

Not to steal your thunder but that price is high. New the cue is less than $800. I understand that you are including the other shaft and dont really want to sell it but I also don't want to see anyone actually pay that.

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Not to steal your thunder but that price is high. New the cue is less than $800. I understand that you are including the other shaft and dont really want to sell it but I also don't want to see anyone actually pay that.

I doubt you find this cue new (any links to websites selling this cue new would be appreciated). Anyway new price with one shaft was around 800 usd. I have had this cue shipped to Norway, and payed an additional 25 % vat and declaration fees, plus buying the second shaft, weight cartridge set and jps. If somebody really wants that cue and has nothing of interest to trade, I keep that cash price for them (I guess cash sale is more interesting for European buyers because of the vat-rates here).

...and finally and most important: I am mainly looking for a trade, and I have had some interesting offers, but I am still looking.

Thanks,
Jon Birger

Last edited: