CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
HERE IS LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD WITH PHOTOS

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=396358

WITH LOA *** UPDATE*** With LOA from Richard Black

Rambow Titleist conversion. Circa late 40's early 50's. Name on cue is Jack McAlister. I have done my best to show the condition of the cue but i will answer any question i can to all interested parties or send additional pictures as needed.

SBE- I put this cue in MANY hands at the expo to get all opinions i could by some of the best in the business and they were some big names. The consensus is this: Everything from the butt sleeve up is Rambow. The butt sleeve itself was added later on, possibly by Doc Fry. The shaft is original to the cue but is not marked.

The cue shows to have had a cortland wrap on it when original
I will entertain offers to be sold but am really looking to trade. $1900 trade value on this and that is only because it needs to have a number in the post. Plan on talking to me for more than 5min to come to a deal. I am not going to do it in a hurry.

Considering trades, MAY ALSO CONSIDER MULTI-CUE TRADES but no low end stuff, players, rage etc.

PM me with question i will do all i can to help any interested person out. Thank you for looking. DC