wtt some cues

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, since I have been labeled as a DZ collector, I'm willing to trade some of the other cues I've recently acquired here to do so. first up for trade is a SCHON cue with the double dots above the "o" in schon. its a 6 pointer into nicely figured maple. the points are kinda red in color and no, I don't know what wood they are, but they are very nice looking!! it does have a linen wrap in great shape also. the buttsleeve is ebony wood. this is the first schon I've seen with 3 silver rings in the trim rings at locations ,c,d,& e. at a & b there are 1 silver trim ring in each. the shaft does have "schon" on it near the joint. this cue rolls straight and plays well, as the first nite I used it, in a tournament, my first match I 10-0'd the guy twice to win! it weighs around 19.5 - 20oz. second up is a cue I am sure I'll regret trading off. my Mike Stacey j/b I recently acquired from KRBsailing. its highly figured bacote wood and plays well also, but with having all these cues I have consequently run out of room to put them all :eek: . any interest, pm me and I'll get back to you probably tomorrow. I'll put up what pics I have taken, and may take more later to add them. enjoy

Attachments

• resized 228.jpg
    resized 228.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 215
  • resized 227.jpg
    resized 227.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 182
  • S4020225.JPG
    S4020225.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 194
  • S4020231  resized.jpg
    S4020231 resized.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 171
  • S4020233 resized.jpg
    S4020233 resized.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
schon

Hal said:
How much for the Schon? How much for both of them together?

well, after the info on the schon, I'm looking to get $500 shipped to you. paypal only allowed if you pay the fees for it, otherwise a money order works and it gets sent out same day its recieved. its really in great shape! the Stacey cue I'd like only to trade for a DZ cue really, but may let it go for cash after the schon is gone. together, probably around $800 shipped would get them both. why? you interested Hal? pm me again and we'll discuss this if you wanna. thanks for the info Hal, Jeff

your quote was wrong on the schon Hal. Schoncues.com has it for $775, not $550.

Last edited:

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
ive got a mike stacy for possible trade. as new cond. tim 919 247 3391

Last edited:

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sold!

these cues are now gone guys. THANKS DANIEL!!!!!! I look forward to yet another great deal on this site!

hey Tim...I sent you a pm about me getting the cues out already with your tracking info. thanks for the deal! I anxiously await my new arrival!

Last edited:

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cues coming back

well, these cues are coming back to me this week as they're being mailed out monday to me. there was a mixup in the transaction, so we're trading back. there is (was) nothing wrong with these cues and they'll be checked again when I recieve them back, but if anyone missed out on them the first time, they're available once again...so if you have any interest in them, pm me with offers...I'd like to see any cue you might have for trade...let me know. thanks in advance, Jeff

Last edited:

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
replies already on the stacey

thanks for the replies guys about the stacey j/b cue, but it will ONLY go after the schon is sold...and it plays well for me, so I'd like $300 shipped for it...I don't wanna break even on this cue. the schon cue I'd let go for $500 shipped. let me know any offers you may have, Jeff