WTT/WTS JB Case 2x4 (Cigar Style)

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
$200 SHIPPED. BACK UP FOR SALE, BUYER COULD NOT COME UP WITH FUNDS

**LIKE NEW** JB Case 2x4 model: JFC6BN . This case is amazing, super super high quality as expected from a JB Case. If I didn't play in NYC I would use it but I would destroy it.

Cash offers considered.

Full disclosure:
The case has never been used. Had some light abrasions from being moved from house to house. Had cues stored in it for a year or so. Zippers are perfect, nothing has been in pockets. Case was recently lightly polished to remove appearance of slight abrasions. If you look close you can see them. Hard to capture in picture. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346629280.875933.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346629298.962389.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346629320.559801.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346629336.305709.jpg

Last edited:

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Already got a few inquiries, so here are up close of the two slight scuffs from moving the case.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346631144.272993.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346631179.028844.jpg

Any questions, please ask.

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0

**LIKE NEW** JB Case 2x4 model: JFC6BN . This case is amazing, super super high quality as expected from a JB Case. If I didn't play in NYC I would use it but I would destroy it.

Cash offers considered.

Full disclosure:
The case has never been used. Had some light abrasions from being moved from house to house. Had cues stored in it for a year or so. Zippers are perfect, nothing has been in pockets. Case was recently lightly polished to remove appearance of slight abrasions. If you look close you can see them. Hard to capture in picture.View attachment 239235View attachment 239236View attachment 239237View attachment 239238
Badlogo.jpg

Pretty sure this isnt a JB made case, the makers mark is off there is no serial number

The easy way to tell if a J.Flowers brand case was made in our shop is to see if there is a serial number inside the maker's mark. Cases made in our shop have the year of manufacture and a three digit number. You may email us at Flowers@jbideas.com if you need to have a serial number authenticated before purchasing. Production cases do not have any number in the maker's mark. Those were made by the Jiasen company in accordance with my specifications.
http://www.jbcases.com/jflowers.html

2008-029s-STAMP.jpg

Last edited:

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Pretty sure this isnt a JB made case, the makers mark is off there is no serial number

The easy way to tell if a J.Flowers brand case was made in our shop is to see if there is a serial number inside the maker's mark. Cases made in our shop have the year of manufacture and a three digit number. You may email us at Flowers@jbideas.com if you need to have a serial number authenticated before purchasing. Production cases do not have any number in the maker's mark. Those were made by the Jiasen company in accordance with my specifications.
http://www.jbcases.com/jflowers.html

Sean, I was talking with JB last night about this same thing. The first ones from 4 years ago have the serial number. After that, they made hem with just the Maker's Mark and no serial number. Then they started doing more *with* serial numbers. But the Maker's Mark is the thing to look for. Look at the J. Flowers cases on Seybert's and you'll see the same thing.. no serial number. This is indeed a JB J. Flowers case. Great price as well.

Chris

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Ok, here is the deal. With serial #s 2008-xxx or 2010-xxx they were done in our shop. No serial numbers were NOT done in our shop. Serial #s 2012-xxx were NOT done in our shop. All of them were done to our specs though regardless of where they were made.

Also the Flower style is what's being offered here. The other one with diamond shaped patterns is the cigar band style.

And $200 shipped? This is flat out stealing for this price. Take this case to ANY saddle shop and ask them to make you one and see what they say. If you can get out of the door for less than $500 with anything close to this quality you will very lucky.

Most leather workers look at this case and refuse to do it. See the back seam? What do you see? It's a sewn seam, no rivets. You need either an $8000 sewing machine that's been specially modified and extremely steady hands OR about half a day to sew this seam by hand. Either way it's very rare to get a leather case like this with a sewn seam.

$200 is flat stealing for this case.

Last edited:

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
No, it's a J.Flowers case made in the Jiasen case factory. This one was not made in our shop.

Ok, I am officially lost now. What is the difference between this case with no serial numbers, and the 4 that Seybert's is selling? They have the same Maker's Mark stamp with no serial number (or anything else) in the middle of the oval.

Chris

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Ok, I am officially lost now. What is the difference between this case with no serial numbers, and the 4 that Seybert's is selling? They have the same Maker's Mark stamp with no serial number (or anything else) in the middle of the oval.

Chris

The cases on Seyberts are J.Flowers made by Jiasen, not made in my shop.

No serial # means NOT made in my shop always.

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Edited because John made it clear that the case was made to his specifications, and was not a knock off. I shouldn't post after 24 or more hours of no sleep.

Chris

Last edited:

Shazar

Pool Guru
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The cases on Seyberts are J.Flowers made by Jiasen, not made in my shop.

No serial # means NOT made in my shop always.

Ty John
For making this clear

I have a 2009 with serial

And have also seen the ones on seyberts

Thx John. Great case

mazinga74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ok, here is the deal. With serial #s 2009-xxx or 2010-xxx they were done in our shop. No serial numbers were NOT done in our shop. Serial #s 2012-xxx were NOT done in our shop.

What about 2011-xxx serial number? Where was this made?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Ok, here is the deal. With serial #s 2009-xxx or 2010-xxx they were done in our shop. No serial numbers were NOT done in our shop. Serial #s 2012-xxx were NOT done in our shop.

What about 2011-xxx serial number? Where was this made?

In Jiasen's factory I think. The only ones that might carry a 2011-xxx # from us would have to have been in Jan/Feb 2011 because we stopped using the J.Flowers logo at that time and and cases in that style are called Classics and have different tooling patterns.

If you send me a picture I can tell you for sure because we also would make a stamp for each number and it would be perfectly centered. Jiasen uses individual number stamps and they don't always get them lined up right.

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
John,

I bought this directly from SterlingGaming. I have a receipt. The receipt says JB Tribute ... maybe its different? John - can I send you receipt directly?

Corey

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
John,

I bought this directly from SterlingGaming. I have a receipt. The receipt says JB Tribute ... maybe its different? John - can I send you receipt directly?

Corey

No need. The case is a J.Flowers series case which I designed. The history of how this line came about is here www.jbcases.com/jflowers.html

They simply described it wrong on the receipt. The case is not a JB Case although I did design it. It's as good as what we build.

I was only trying to give clarity to the serial number issue. This case is worth every penny of $500 and $200 shipped is giving it away. I taught Jiasen everything I know about making cases and they did a good job of it with this case.