www.viking9balltour.com ***New Upgrades

MikeJanis

Banned
Take a look at the new upgrades to the Viking Tour web site.

Start by going here: www.viking9balltour.com

then click on TOUR SCHEDULE in the top right corner.

Once you are at the SCHEDULE page you can:

* Download a FLYER for the event. Click on the pdf on the left in the FLYER column by each event.

* Read about the each events details under DETAILS in the STOP column.

* Read Results in the STOP column by clicking on RESULTS

* Instantly MAP your driving directions by clicking on the address in the LOCATION column.



If you have any suggestions on how we can better this web page for you please send them to: vikingtour2@yahoo.com


Thanks,

Mj
 
sunnyday said:
Good to see you're well:)

S.

Thanks, I fell much better. (Except for my, shoulder, back, wrists, elbow, knee, ankle, neck and for some odd reason my teeth hurt.)

How you doin?
 
Last edited:
can we have the results of the michaels stop a few weekends ago, i think i heard ryan stone won again, but was curious as to the other results amateur and open and amount of players?
 
cincyman said:
can we have the results of the michaels stop a few weekends ago, i think i heard ryan stone won again, but was curious as to the other results amateur and open and amount of players?

YES and NO.

Yes, Ryan Stone won again. There were a total of 64 players in the events.

NO I can not get you the full results yet......

WHY, they are packed in the truck behind the 24 sets of Aramith Balls we travel with and a whole slew of other products. Basically, I haven't had the guts since the MC accident to risk getting them out of the truck yet. The 2 boxes we carry with the equiptment weigh about 200 pounds each. I told my Wife, Terrie that she had to get the boxes out herself but she just turned and looked at me with a scowl on her face and asked........."Are you sure you didn't hit your head in the accident?".

So anyway, As soon as I get the equiptment out so I can get to the results I will post them.

Sorry for the delay.

Mj
 
Last edited:
MikeJanis said:
Thanks, I fell much better. (Except for my, shoulder, wrists, elbow, knee, ankle, neck and for some odd reason my teeth hurt.)

How you doin?

I'm doing much better than you...I only have couple of aches and pains...no comparison to what you've gone through:eek: Actually, I am doing very well:) :)

You probably clinched your teeth while you saw your life flash in front of your eyes... it would hurt for a while.

You need to thank your guardian angel bundles for this one:)

S.
 
sunnyday said:
.

You need to thank your guardian angel bundles for this one:)

S.


You are right about that one. For a while I was soooo freakin mad about it and at the bike mechenic that put the wheel on wrong that I forgot I survived a close call,,,,,,,again.


Right now Mj is looking up and saying THANK YOU !


Mj
 
Thanks to everyone that emailed me their suggestions. If anyone has a suggestion on how the viking9balltour.com pages can better fit your needs please email me at your convenience. vikingtour2@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Mj

MikeJanis said:
Take a look at the new upgrades to the Viking Tour web site.

Start by going here: www.viking9balltour.com

then click on TOUR SCHEDULE in the top right corner.

Once you are at the SCHEDULE page you can:

* Download a FLYER for the event. Click on the pdf on the left in the FLYER column by each event.

* Read about the each events details under DETAILS in the STOP column.

* Read Results in the STOP column by clicking on RESULTS

* Instantly MAP your driving directions by clicking on the address in the LOCATION column.



If you have any suggestions on how we can better this web page for you please send them to: vikingtour2@yahoo.com


Thanks,

Mj
 
corvette1340 said:
Mike,
When is the tour coming back to Athens?

Sorry Vette, nothing scheduled yet. Last time I talked with Jenny she said Fall or Winter.

Next time you go by there give her a nudge towards a Summer event and have her call me.

Mj
 
Back
Top