X Breaker j/b Birdseye/purpleheart 1 of 20

Big Business

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Putting up for sale again and then off to ebay.

Got this cue from Richard directly and it is a 1 of 20 made. 98% condition as barely used. No wrap on this cue. shipping is actual and paid by purchases and cue is in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

How do I change the size of my photos so they will show up here? For now I can email pics to you until I figure this out. I have bought and sold cues on here and have never had a problem either. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back less shipping cost to ship back.

$325.00

Thank you for looking!

Sean Wilson

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The easiest way to post pics is to sign up at Photobucket.com . You upload to photos to your account. Then post the link to the pic that says "IMG Code" in your for sale ad.

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Big Business said:
Putting up for sale again and then off to ebay.

Got this cue from Richard directly and it is a 1 of 20 made. 98% condition as barely used. No wrap on this cue. shipping is actual and paid by purchases and cue is in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

How do I change the size of my photos so they will show up here? For now I can email pics to you until I figure this out. I have bought and sold cues on here and have never had a problem either. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back less shipping cost to ship back.

$325.00

Thank you for looking!

Sean Wilson
Sean,
pm sent sir please check ty.