Bigtruck Capt Diff Lock Gold Member Silver Member Jun 26, 2009 #1 I am now logged on to twitter. it's an easy way to contact a large group of people. Look for Ray Hansen on www.twitter.com Ray
I am now logged on to twitter. it's an easy way to contact a large group of people. Look for Ray Hansen on www.twitter.com Ray
akaTrigger Hi! Silver Member Jun 26, 2009 #4 thehammer37 said: I signed up to, anyone else on twitter? Click to expand... The OB Cues Ladies Tour is on Twitter. We are under: OBLadiesTour :thumbup:
thehammer37 said: I signed up to, anyone else on twitter? Click to expand... The OB Cues Ladies Tour is on Twitter. We are under: OBLadiesTour :thumbup:
Bigtruck Capt Diff Lock Gold Member Silver Member Jun 26, 2009 #5 Twitter... Twitter is the nutz for getting info to a lot of people at one shot. Sign up now and turn on the text alert feature if you want pool updates!! Ray www.twitter.com
Twitter... Twitter is the nutz for getting info to a lot of people at one shot. Sign up now and turn on the text alert feature if you want pool updates!! Ray www.twitter.com