You want to improve and have fun doing it?

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I, as most all of us, am always looking to improve my game. What is your most vexing problem? Speed control? Application of English? Spotting the correct pattern? et el?

I've started really watching the Effren money matches in the Philippines and they are just terrific. First of all, as I have already mentioned in other threads, you have to love the concentration demonstrated when there are roosters crowing and motorcycles roaring and everybody ignores those distractions. Second, and more importantly, watching how these guys play the table, the patterns, the English applied, their speed on shots and on and on is just a clinic.

Like most all forum members I've read the books and practice drills but I know this maybe be quite obvious but .................... damn, watch those Effren matches for some real guidance.

Great stuff and the videos are clear and crisp ... the best. :clapping::thumbup:
 
Back
Top