Your Home Town And Playing Room

nympfisher

SEMI AMATURE
Silver Member
Looking for frendly games from fellow AZ'RS in your area ?
a list of home towns and your favorite hang out would help a great deal.

Carl Shealy
 
My Home room is World Class Billiards in Peabody MA. I also venture North to Chelmseford to Country Club USA. And Woburn at Silver Cue.

Pete
 
I play most in our PRIVATE COMMUNITY ROOM,
geerr.gif
not much just 29 Gold Crowns, (3-5? x 10? Snookers, a 5? x 10' Carom Table, and 25-4.5? x 9.0? Pool Tables)
lollol.gif
but I do like to leave home one time a week for Tournament play in the Big City Phoenix, or in the Winter when it is cool Tempe (Kolby?s) .
nailbiting.gif
. Sadly our Room is closed for (2) Weeks for Annual Maintenance.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
 
Victory Billiards in West Palm Beach, Florida. Bring lots of cabbage.:yeah:
 
Hometown & playing Room

For now, Phoenix, AZ and if I'm not at Metro Sports Bar, then I'm at the Northern Lounge. If I'm not there then Santisi Brothers Sports Bar and Grill. Or Chantilly's Bar, or Brigitt's Last Laugh, or Bailey's or . . .

___________________
"If we are not victorious, let no man come back alive!"
 
Jacksonville, FL, usually play at Top Hat (close to the house) but also venture to Bankshots and Riggsy's for tournaments or additional practice.

Scott
 
few good places here in the ATL. mr. cues 2 (just outside downtown atlanta), marietta billiard club (marietta), the pool room (duluth). cues and the pool room both have 9ft. gold crowns (each has a few tripple shimed tables - pool room is puttin in a gold crown V tournament ed.) cues also has a bunch of 8ft. gold crowns. marietta has 9ft. tables but i am not sure what kind. action or fun can be found in any of those rooms.
 
Back
Top