YouTube Interview with Efren Reyes & Austin Murphy After the Match!

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
For friends who haven't seen these yet:

Here are a couple of YouTube vids featuring
the interview with Efren Bata Reyes and Austin Murphy.

Vanessa's interviews came right after the IPT Viewers Choice
Challenge Match was concluded.

Hope you like 'em!
Much thanks for looking everyone!


Link is here, friends!



:)
 
Thanks!! There was also a prematch interview with Austin and Efren at that link that I enjoyed.

Steve
 
Thnx for the heads up bro!
fing02.gif


Insidepoolmag's resident photographer JR Calvert was the one behind the cam. He was taking pics all night while still finding time to chat with this thing of beauty! :p
 
@sde, renard & gopi-1:
You're welcome, friends!


@sde"
Yes, I saw that one, too! Very interesting vid
if I may add. I enjoyed that one.


@gopi-1:
Indeed, she is a beauty. I love it when she says
her name at the end - particularly the part
where she says, "dela Cuetra" or is it "dela Cuerta"

:)
 
Back
Top