Zero-X Billiards Hacked

torlowry

Registered
Hey guys, need some help. Can anyone find the channel i.d. for my youtube channel? It was hacked and I can no longer find it. I'm filling out a form now but cannot proceed until I enter the channel i.d.. If you are a subscriber it may have shown up on a feed. I think they're going to sell crypto or something on the channel. They also hijacked my gmail.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Hey guys, need some help. Can anyone find the channel i.d. for my youtube channel? It was hacked and I can no longer find it. I'm filling out a form now but cannot proceed until I enter the channel i.d.. If you are a subscriber it may have shown up on a feed. I think they're going to sell crypto or something on the channel. They also hijacked my gmail.

Here’s a link I had in an email for one of your videos, I don’t know if that video code helps find the channel id. Good luck and hope you find an easy fix.

Zerksies

This is becoming an all too common occurance.

People need to beef up the security on your accounts. Stop using crappy passwords and enable MFA on your accounts. This is the third pool related channel that has been hacked that i know of in the past 6 months because crappy passwords and MFA not enabled.

THIS IS YOUR INCOME PEOPLE.

FYI most gmail accounts and youtube accounts are interconnected.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is becoming an all too common occurance.

People need to beef up the security on your accounts. Stop using crappy passwords and enable MFA on your accounts. This is the third pool related channel that has been hacked that i know of in the past 6 months because crappy passwords and MFA not enabled.

THIS IS YOUR INCOME PEOPLE.

FYI most gmail accounts and youtube accounts are interconnected.
what is MFA?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
tor
thats terrible news
hope you get it resolved quickly

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
try get in touch of DR. Dave. I think he had same problem before and maybe can help.

Zerksies

what is MFA?
Multi factor authentication, it’s where you either get a text or use an app to generate a code as soon as you sign into your account. It’s an extra step but I love this option. I could give you my password but you‘re still not getting in without a six digit code.

And yes gmail and YouTube both support this option

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i just did a youtube seach for tor lowry
and you can see they have a chef pictured as tor lowry videos
the second video is not one of tor's either
tor lowry page youtube.png

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Multi factor authentication, it’s where you either get a text or use an app to generate a code as soon as you sign into your account. It’s an extra step but I love this option. I could give you my password but you‘re still not getting in without a six digit code.

And yes gmail and YouTube both support this option
thanks

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sucks, really hope you're able to get it resolved without too much hassle. Love the content, have your book too, it's some of the best pool instruction out there I think

Reactions: bbb

warchief

Dr. Dave had it happen to him and made a video about it, maybe it can help:

Had a crypto video show up in my videos a few days ago and assumed someone got hacked, but I subscribe to so many channels I couldn't figure who got hacked. As I was snooping around the channel to see if I could find out which channel it originally was, the channel got deleted midway.

torlowry

Registered
Here’s a link I had in an email for one of your videos, I don’t know if that video code helps find the channel id. Good luck and hope you find an easy fix.

Thanks! I wasn't able to get it from that video but lil Chris found the channel ID so I submitted the form and we'll see if I can get the channel back.

Badpenguin

Should be a link to your channel in this thread:

Thread 'How many YouTube "Pool" related Channels are there?'
https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/how-many-youtube-pool-related-channels-are-there.547409/